Seattle Blacksmith's Swap Meet

I thought some here might have an interest in this:
Blacksmith swap meet: Saturday, July 30 from 10 -3pm. 3600 E marginal Way S Seattle WA 98134.
The building is on the corner of Spokane st & E Marginal Way S, under the Alaskan Way Viaduct and the West Seatle Bridge. If anyone has questions the can email snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net thanks much, dave lisch
So how was the swap meet?
I'm in Southern California, and couldn't make it, but I made out all right anyways... I found a nice rounding hammer for $7, a champion blower for $35, and I got 40 high carbon (I think) railroad spikes for $20.
I might have a line on an old anvil for cheap, too.