Guthrie Tailgate Swapmeet Saturday

Don't forget the annual tool and machinery swapmeet THIS SATURDAY in Guthrie
(Oklahoma). I have heard of a nice 7" shaper that's supposed to be there
for sale. Also, a display of functional model engines will be there making
noises (some of the guys have really been creative). I'm sure the
blacksmith shop will be in operation. Take a tour of ALL the OLD machinery
that David has gathered, much of it original to the old iron works shop. Be
There or Be out-of-Square.
Ron
Reply to
Ron Moore
Wish I'd known about this earlier. Take some photos, would ya? - - Rex Burkheimer WM Automotive Fort Worth TX
R> Don't forget the annual tool and machinery swapmeet THIS SATURDAY in Guthrie
Reply to
Rex B
Sahy "Hi" to Glenn Crabtree if he comes.
-jc-
Reply to
John Chase