Guthrie Tailgate Swapmeet Saturday

Don't forget the annual tool and machinery swapmeet THIS SATURDAY in Guthrie (Oklahoma). I have heard of a nice 7" shaper that's supposed to be there for sale. Also, a display of functional model engines will be there making noises (some of the guys have really been creative). I'm sure the blacksmith shop will be in operation. Take a tour of ALL the OLD machinery that David has gathered, much of it original to the old iron works shop. Be There or Be out-of-Square. Ron

Reply to
Ron Moore

Wish I'd known about this earlier. Take some photos, would ya?

- - Rex Burkheimer WM Automotive Fort Worth TX

R> Don't forget the annual tool and machinery swapmeet THIS SATURDAY in Guthrie

Reply to
Rex B

Sahy "Hi" to Glenn Crabtree if he comes.

-jc-

Reply to
John Chase