Red Ball tank cars

I don't know if I am in the right place as all the posts seem to be related to political going on. I am looking for older Red Ball tank cars or their wrappers. Let me know what you have for sale---Joe

Reply to
Joe Connelly

Touche'. Jay

website URL: members.aol.com/orphantrainlocos/index.html All the world's a stage - and everybody's a critic.

Reply to
JCunington

It's not a "for sale" type group, (although postings such as yours are welcome), but if you're "into" the Red Ball cars you may enjoy my Yahoo group devoted to vintage HO (pre-1960).

Don

-- snipped-for-privacy@prodigy.net

snipped-for-privacy@yahoogroups.com moderator: snipped-for-privacy@yahoogroups.com moderator: snipped-for-privacy@yahoogroups.com co-moderator: snipped-for-privacy@Yahoogroups.com

Trainman