Model Train Shows and Club Open Houses

Update:
Tis the season to show off our hobby: There are currently 384 upcoming model railroad event dates listed in the database at:
www.littletoytrains.com.
Most of them are scheduled for either this weekend or next.
If your organization has a model railroading event to add, please use the e-mail address listed on the site. We are currently adding dates throughout 2005.
Thanks.
Larry
On Sat, 27 Nov 2004 08:21:38 GMT, LELathrop

Nice site, but the window that displays information is about 12 characters by two lines on my browser (Mozilla) - very hard to read about an event...

That's strange -- I looked at the HTML source code for the page and the table is specified as Width 871 pixels Height 969 pixels 8 columns
and it would seem that a specification like that should produce more than 2 lines.
Norm

Depends on the font size the viewer has chosen. For those that need larger fonts, the fixed width and height could be a problem.
Bob McConnell N2SPP

Thank you folks for the feedback. I'll be taking a look at it in the next few weeks and see if I can't come up with a better way to display that information. As you pointed out, it is hard when you don't know what size font someone needs to use.
Larry
message wrote:

I get about 45 characters by 3 lines using MS IE. The width isn't too bad, but some lines are longer and require wrapping; the 3 lines require scrolling for almost all events. -- Bill McC.