Lehigh Valley Caboose?

Hello all,

I don't know much about model trains, but my brother is looking for a Lehigh Valley caboose. HO Scale. He mentioned that at one time they made one that was white. He has the loco and another car that are white and would like to find the caboose. I believe he said it was called a snowbird.

If this isn't available are there any other Lehigh Valley Cabooses? Thanks for your help,

Brad

Reply to
brad1970

Brad, I don't know whether the white LV caboose is currently available, but this may be useful:

mark_newton

For HO scale LV caboose you have a few choices. Check out

a complete discussion. There were two LV cabooses that were painted white, #95054 and 95032.

Here is a direct link for modeling options

Mark Nolan

DMNolan