British Columbia Railways Caboose?

I have been searching for an N-scale BCR caboose, but I have not been able to find one -or if one was ever produced. A dealer that I trust said that he believed that one was produced but he can't remember any of the details. Does anyone have any information about this, or perhaps someone that I could contact about it?

Thanks

Reply to
Mike

Or, if no BCR caboose was made, does anyone know if a BC Rail or Pacific Great Eastern caboose was produced?

Thanks

Reply to
Mike

Here is a BCR Bicentennial N-5 Caboose by Bowser.

This page lists two BCR cabooses by Life-Like Canada. It seems to be for a store in Japan.

This page lists an upcoming (October) release of a BCR caboose by Intermountain Railway Co., although the associated picture in a UP caboose, no doubt to show the body style.

Ken Rice

Thanks, Ken. I appreciate your help.

Cheers,

Reply to
Mike

Kaslo Shops makes two n scale resin kits for BCR Extended Vision cabooses.

There is a bogus Life-Like two-tone green caboose.

Bill Dixon

Reply to
Bill Dixon