Evert's Model Railroad Page & New YouTube channel

Hi,

I've been getting more active on my layout more recently after about a

2 year break. I have some new picks posted(not a lot yet). You can check it out here:
I also now have a YouTube channel. I currently have a series on making scenery with extruded foam. You can check it out here:
Cheers! E
Reply to
thebige

here:

Welcome back, Evert! You railroad and website are looking really great.

History of N Scale:
's Store--Books, Trains, and Toys:
to 1,200 sites:

Bill