Magnuson N scale Merchants Row kit needed

Hello Freinds,

I have been trying to find one of these Magnuson "Merchant Row" kits for my downtown area on the layout for ages. Seems everytime i find one something goes wrong. The last two times i found one i got outbid (again) and the other time i won the bid and the seller lost (?) the kit before he could ship it to me. I have the perfect spot for it on my city scene. If anyone has one or knows of a shop or site where i can find it i will be greatly appreciative. I have lots of M/Ts and Kato engines to trade if that is what you're into. Thanks for any and all of your help. Sincerely, Paul m Dickash

Reply to
Atsf359

Paul, I think I saw one when I was at Charles Ro recently. They do mail order.

For phone number see:

Ask for Susan (she is the N scale "queen").

Also try Ken's Trains - Phone 987-443-6883 or Neil's N-Gauging Trains (don't have their phone # handy, but they advertise in model mags.)

One more:

(may have it)

Of course, this all assumes that you reside in USA... Did you try Walthers directly? Or is this kit discontinued?

Peteski

Reply to
Peter W.

Hi.

I don't know if they have N scale ones, but JAKS Industries has some of the Magnuson resin buildings available at:

Hope this is useful to someone. Paul - "The CB&Q Guy" Modeling 1960's In HO.

Reply to
The CB&Q Guy

Nevermind, I thought that you meant "Walthers Merchant's Row", not Magnuson. Magnnuson is resin (probably long out of production and the kits I mentioned were all styrene.

Sorry... Peteski

Reply to
Peter W.