Rivarossi / Atlas N scale 4-6-2 Pacific needed

Ladies & Gentlemen,

I am looking for an old Atlas / Rivarossi 4-6-2 pacific. Tender doesnt matter, boiler doesnt matter, running or not doesnt matter. All i really need it for is the frame. The frame on one of mine disintegrated. If you have one in your junk line or parts bin and wouldnt mind getting rid of it or if you know someone who does, Please email me off board @ snipped-for-privacy@aol.com. I very much appreciate the help. Thanks

Paul Dickash

Reply to
atsf359

Sorry, I don't have one for sale but they should show up on eBay from time to time.

Peteski

Reply to
Peter W.

begin 666 s.gif M1TE&.#EA`0`!`)'_`/___P```,# P ```"'Y! $```(`+ `````!``$```(" $5 $`.P`` ` end

Reply to
Carl Saggio

Carl,

Thanks for the idea. I tried Bob and he is all cleaned out. I don't know of John Coots. I'll try finding thew web page. Thanks again

Reply to
atsf359

I don't know of John Coots. I'll try finding the web page.

Here's N Scale of Nevada's address and phone number:

N Scale of Nevada PO Box 19340 Reno, NV 89511-1660

775-851-9206

Brooklyn Locomotive Works sells some of the products made by N Scale of Nevada.

Bill Bill's Railroad Empire

BillsRREmpire