Rivarossi / Atlas N scale 4-6-2 Pacific needed

Ladies & Gentlemen,
I am looking for an old Atlas / Rivarossi 4-6-2 pacific. Tender doesnt matter, boiler doesnt matter, running or not doesnt matter. All i
really need it for is the frame. The frame on one of mine disintegrated. If you have one in your junk line or parts bin and wouldnt mind getting rid of it or if you know someone who does, Please email me off board @ snipped-for-privacy@aol.com. I very much appreciate the help. Thanks
Paul Dickash
Sorry, I don't have one for sale but they should show up on eBay from time to time.
Peteski
bob111156 is a seller on Ebay who, in the past, sold older Rivarossi/Atlas parts and complete engines by the dozens. Nothing currently on Ebay by him, but you might try to contact him to ask. Also, if memory serves, John Coots, aka N-Scale of Nevada, made a retro frame for the old Atlas steamers. He is trying to retire and may not have anything anymore, but may give you a lead. The crumbling frame was a fairly common problem. Carl
I very much appreciate the help.

Carl,
Thanks for the idea. I tried Bob and he is all cleaned out. I don't know of John Coots. I'll try finding thew web page. Thanks again
Here's N Scale of Nevada's address and phone number:
N Scale of Nevada PO Box 19340 Reno, NV 89511-1660 775-851-9206
Brooklyn Locomotive Works sells some of the products made by N Scale of Nevada.
Bill Bill's Railroad Empire http://www.billsrailroad.net