looking for decals

Hi all,
A couple weeks ago, I dug out some old issues of Fine Scale Modeler, and found my copy of Great Scale Modeling 1999. In it is an article about
planes that never flew. The author showed off a USAF F-20, a Navy F-111, German F-111 and B-58, and a Blue Angel F-14.
I've come across resources to buld the Navy F-111. I do however need a couple of decals. I need the standard NAVY markings, and carrier markings. I'd like to do it with Enterprise, Forrestal, Midway, or Coral Sea if at all possible.
Can anyone help me out?
Thanks,
=========================================Brandon M. Grasmick
"Windows 2000 is NOT a virus! Viruses are small and efficient."
As far as I know, there were only 7 F-111B built - bu 15970, 15971, 15972, 15973, 15974 bu 152714, 152715 - and were on trials in 1968 on Coral Sea And, on all pictures I have, there's no carier name on them. So, trying to make F-111B with , lat's say, Enterprise name on it, wouldn't be very accurate, do you think ?? Best regards, Slider

markings.
all
Slider wrote:

Based on Brandon's GSM-99 references I'd say he's shooting for a 'what-if?' model. I've done an F-104G in Compass Ghost Greys and low-viz USAF markings just for the fun of it.
Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.
Exactly, the 'what-if?' model. Like the article caption said, "No one can tell you you're wrong if you're making it up as you go."
-- BG

OK, guys, however you like :-)))) sorry for misunderstanding :-)) happy modeling Slider

No worries.....I just want to build something different then the norm for a change. -- BG

markings.
all
IIRC Micro/Super Scale made a 1/72 set for F-111s tht included Navy markings. Some one *has* to have one in their old stash :-)
Chuck Ryan Springfield OH>