COMMANDER CODY SPACE SHIP

Looking for reference regarding the above. Also known as the old Rocketman series.

Reply to
drodgick

What you can't find out about fictional rocket ships from

isn't worth knowing.

WinBear

Reply to
WinBear (Bob Horton)

Well, it doesn't quite look like the references I've dug up (unless the add ons for the "enemy ship" configuration are more extensive than I thought).

I've posted two pictures of it to alt.binaries.models.scale under the subject "Commander Cody Reference"

Reply to
Jack Bohn

Thanks, I printed em out.... Great shots of the bad dudes ship with the added pieces and color reference. Now if I can dig up more reference on the Good Guy ship I will be in business. The Fantasic Plastic site has some good shots of the Herb Deeks model so if anything, I might be able to use that. Don't know if that color scheme is accurate. Gotta do some research on that little problem. Now I would be interested of doing a scratchbuild project myself using a cash register tape plastic spool for the main body, some sheet plastic for the fins and the aft end and maybe some turned down balsawood for the nose. That could wow the guys at my monthly model meeting, simple and something different from the usual fare.

Reply to
drodgick

Thanks, I printed em out.... Great shots of the bad dudes ship with the added pieces and color reference. Now if I can dig up more reference on the Good Guy ship I will be in business. The Fantasic Plastic site has some good shots of the Herb Deeks model so if anything, I might be able to use that. Don't know if that color scheme is accurate. Gotta do some research on that little problem. Now I would be interested of doing a scratchbuild project myself using a cash register tape plastic spool for the main body, some sheet plastic for the fins and the aft end and maybe some turned down balsawood for the nose. That could wow the guys at my monthly model meeting, simple and something different from the usual fare.

Reply to
KerrySucks