Re: Home made rockets kill

No biggee. Read the whole article...

Rockets 2 Rifles 4

steve

> I hope you folks are aware of ITAR. > > -Fred Shecter NAR 20117 > > -- > """Remove "zorch" from address (2 places) to reply.
Reply to
default

Fred, you are always harping on the distinction between model rockets and high-power rockets. I'm suprised you would make ANY association between these rockets and any kind of hobby rocket. (And if you didn't make that association, then it should have been OT).

Reply to
David

THAT was exactly the point I was trying to make. You have been reading AND comprehending. Excellent.

Reply to
Fred Shecter

Ryder trucks 200+ Commercial jetliners 3000+ Drunk drivers 50000+

Bob Kaplow

Plus hundreds more killed by carbombs, packpack bombs, etc.

Reply to
RayDunakin

cigarettes 350000+ red meat 250000+

high school football 12+ toddlers in driveways "helping" wash cars 50+ toddlers falling in standing water in mop buckets 5+

how many fatalities from RC aircraft again? 2 a year or so?

Reply to
Cliff Sojourner