ok, so whats the deal with aerotech?

They got their lawsuit dismissed. They filed chapter 11.

A lot of people here are making a bunch of assumptions, But I dont think i've seen anything from Aerotech themselves. has anyone contacted them and asked what is going on?

Reply to
Tater Schuld

Do not. They have their hands full. Place **large** prepaid orders. That will help them a lot. They CAN deliver. Save them. Vote with your dollars. Tell them Jerry Irvine sent you.

HOARD!

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

They make statements and reply to questions on ROL general discussion forum.

-Fred Shecter NAR 20117

-- ""Remove "zorch" from address (2 places) to reply.

Reply to
Fred Shecter

They stated on ROL that they plan to keep producing motors. It seems that their bankruptcy is intended to get out of some legal bills. Seems like a risky move to me.

Reply to
David

Correct.

Reply to