User group web site

What kind of directory structure have other user groups found to be the best arrangement? I realize there are multiple right answers here, but I was hoping to get a jump for our new site from others' experience. I have one for images, and think I should have one for macros, or programs, etc. What else should I consider? Let's talk. If you have examples of sites with good directory structure, please send me a link t obe able to see it. Thanks.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

Wayne, There are as many answers to this question as there are web pages out there. I think you should ask your group members, and set your site up to serve them. There are also many good examples of user group sites that you can find on the SolidWorks user group pages.

IMO, asking this question here will only leave you scratching your head wondering how you'll be able to please everyone

Richard

Reply to
Richard Doyle