Sporkman - RTP User Group?

Mark, The RTPSUG Yahoo site has been shut down and I don't have any information on the user group. Any ideas?

Richard

Reply to
Richard Doyle

Hmmm . . . beats me, Richard, but I can check around with some folks. Although I helped start that group I left it not long thereafter because another group started up much closer to me (half hour instead of two and a half hours), so I can't say I really know what's going on with it. I'll email a couple of people and see what they know.

'Sporky'

Richard Doyle wrote:

Reply to
Sporkman

Richard, according to the newsletter my VAR puts out (TriMech, newsletter authored by Pete Gimbel, whose name you probably recognize) there IS actually a North Carolina "Reseach Triangle Park SolidWorks User Group" (RTPSWUG) meeting tonight (November 5) in the Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill area. I hesitate to post the contact email address for that group here because of 'spam' concerns, but I have emailed it to you directly. I haven't tried that avenue (contact with that email address), but it looks like the group is still alive, although I don't know what happened to the Web site.

Best regards and wishes to you, Mark 'Sporky' Staplet>

Reply to
Sporkman

Richard, my direct email to you bounced. Please contact me directly. Remove/replace the capitalized MUNGE info as necessary (it works).

Best regards, Mark

Sporkman wrote:

Reply to
Sporkman

Mark, I got an email from Todd and all is well. Thank you very much for your help.

Reply to
Richard Doyle

Well you're doing better than I am. Can't get Todd to answer my last email (in which I told him you were concerned about the RTPSWUG, among several other things). He's probably mad at me for getting my last, past (crappy) employer to contract him part time with overage ... and then that employer stiffed him (the creep is out of money now -- or so he says). Guess I can't blame Todd for being miffed, but Geez Louise ya know I don't have a crystal ball (wish I did). I got lucky and quit the guy (told him off, actually, for the first time in my career) before he went belly up, so I got paid for MY time.

'Sporky'

Richard Doyle wrote:

Reply to
Sporkman