Finnish SW User Group!

We are the SolidWorks User Group here in Finland. Site is
quite Finnish as you can see, but you can probably find some interesting
files/links.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
Welcome!
best regards
Markku
FinSW.net
Reply to
Markku - FinSW.net
Why are you unofficial? Didn't you turn in your paperwork yet? :-) Welcome aboard.
WT SWUGN US southern central region coordinator
Reply to
Wayne Tiffany
Thats about the reason ;p been so busy working with the site... It' on our list just next.
Reply to
Kvick