New Freight Car Web Site

I am in the process of creating a web site for freight car images. I have started a prototype site and would like comments before I get too heavily into it.

Your feed back is welcome.

I have over 500 of my own images that I intend to digitize. Also I will be happy to accept donated images to add to the collection.

The major purpose of the site is to provide information for modelers like myself.

------------------------------------------------------ Ken Harstine Holyoke, Massachusetts snipped-for-privacy@ieee.org (use this for future correspondence)

Ken Harstine