Con-Cor Zephyr

This is only my opinion:

After having a chance for hands-on with one of these, I believe that while it is a nice model set, there is nothing special about its appearance, construction or operation.

Con-Cor advertises this as a collector item with restricted production, but should we go for this as a reason to extract a 100% markup over a price in line with other products?

At $379, this set should have included DCC/sound and a fourth car.

Guess I'll watch for a fire sale.

Hal

Reply to
Hal Greenlee