Con-Cor Zephyr

This is only my opinion:
After having a chance for hands-on with one of these, I believe that while it is a nice model set, there is nothing special about its appearance,
construction or operation.
Con-Cor advertises this as a collector item with restricted production, but should we go for this as a reason to extract a 100% markup over a price in line with other products?
At $379, this set should have included DCC/sound and a fourth car.
Guess I'll watch for a fire sale.
Hal