Re: Does anyone here model HO or O Narrow Gauge ?

Does a bear.................

Reply to
PEACHCREEK

On Fri, 11 Jul 2003 09:56:34 GMT, K day ranted:

On30 here.

Ken (NY) Chairman, Department Of Redundancy Department ____________________________________ email:

"[Saddam Hussein]cannot be permitted to go unobserved and unimpeded toward his horrific objective of amassing a stockpile of weapons of mass destruction..." -Senator John Kerry, D-Mass 1997 Q: What the hardest thing about rollerblading? A: Telling your parents you?re gay.

Reply to
Ken [NY)

Reply to
Dale Kramer

A freelanced HO road, ....

Reply to
omingmak

The HOn30 Bigg & Orsum Railroad at

Jeff Law New Zealand

Reply to
Jeff Law

Jeff=A0Law wrote: The HOn30 Bigg & Orsum Railroad at

Jeff! Nice website and railroad. I really like the railbus. Thanks for sharing.

History of N Scale:
Links to over 500 helpful sites:

Bill

Pretty "Orsum" for small layout!

Reply to
Corelane

Thanks Bill!

Jeff Law

History of N Scale:
Links to over 500 helpful sites:

Jeff Law

FYI, the Coal Mine will be run by 'Ollking Coal Co' (Think about it!)

The CEO of Bigg Town is 'Mayor C Doates' (say it fast - you may get the picture).

Jeff Law

Reply to
Jeff Law

Glad to see we have some narrow gaugers. I've been modeling HOn3 for about 20 years off and on. I just recently started in On30. When I seen all the nice reasonably priced rolling stock and motive power, just couldn't resist. I model backwoods logging roads for the most part. Love to build the backwoods structures. My favorite thing to do is detailing and O scale really gives one a great opportunity for super detailing. I would enjoy sharing ideas and pics with you guys. Thanks

Ken Day

Reply to
K day