Re: Does anyone here model HO or O Narrow Gauge ?

Does a bear.................

    On30 here.
Ken (NY) Chairman, Department Of Redundancy Department ____________________________________ email: http://www.geocities.com/bluesguy68/email.htm
"[Saddam Hussein]cannot be permitted to go unobserved and unimpeded toward his horrific objective of amassing a stockpile of weapons of mass destruction..." -Senator John Kerry, D-Mass 1997 Q: What the hardest thing about rollerblading? A: Telling your parents youre gay.
We will be. We'll be running both a small mine and logging HOn branch on our HO layout with a couple small mountain communities getting service from both a couple of "geese" and a small porter type steamer. We have only one HOn Shay but will be acquiring more later.

A freelanced HO road, ....
The HOn30 Bigg & Orsum Railroad at http://www.datamasta.co.nz/hon30/b_and_o.htm
Jeff Law New Zealand

JeffLaw wrote: The HOn30 Bigg & Orsum Railroad at http://www.datamasta.co.nz/hon30/b_and_o.htm ---------------------------------------------------- Great, Jeff! Nice website and railroad. I really like the railbus. Thanks for sharing.
Bill Bill's Railroad Empire N Scale Model Railroad: http://www.billsrailroad.net Brief History of N Scale: http://www.billsrailroad.net/history/n-scale Resources: Links to over 500 helpful sites: http://www.billsrailroad.net/bills-favorite-links Bookstore: http://www.billsrailroad.net/bookstore.html
Thanks Bill!
Jeff Law
Jeff Law wrote: The HOn30 Bigg & Orsum Railroad at http://www.datamasta.co.nz/hon30/b_and_o.htm ---------------------------------------------------- Great, Jeff! Nice website and railroad. I really like the railbus. Thanks for sharing.
Bill Bill's Railroad Empire N Scale Model Railroad: http://www.billsrailroad.net Brief History of N Scale: http://www.billsrailroad.net/history/n-scale Resources: Links to over 500 helpful sites: http://www.billsrailroad.net/bills-favorite-links Bookstore: http://www.billsrailroad.net/bookstore.html

Pretty "Orsum" for small layout!
FYI, the Coal Mine will be run by 'Ollking Coal Co' (Think about it!)
The CEO of Bigg Town is 'Mayor C Doates' (say it fast - you may get the picture).
Jeff Law

Glad to see we have some narrow gaugers. I've been modeling HOn3 for about 20 years off and on. I just recently started in On30. When I seen all the nice reasonably priced rolling stock and motive power, just couldn't resist. I model backwoods logging roads for the most part. Love to build the backwoods structures. My favorite thing to do is detailing and O scale really gives one a great opportunity for super detailing. I would enjoy sharing ideas and pics with you guys. Thanks
Ken Day