June 1 - 340+ Missouri Railroad Depots - New Home - New Railroad Artwork - New Web site!!

Hi All

I'm behind this time, but I've been on vacation. Got big news and reason to celebrate. I have a permanent home now at

Plenty of room to expand and improve my web site. I'm celebrating by posting nine new B&W Pen and Ink Railroad Depot Drawings By William Bunch.

Plus

William Bunch's own web site is now in progress. If you want to just see his Artwork, you can. Go to

Let him know what you think of his work.

Thanks to a lot of you people out there, I've been getting a lot of new Depot images. I'm going to put them out as fast as I can, but I may still get interrupted for some more vacations later. It's tough, but I can handle it.

Stay Tuned

Jack Forbes

Reply to
Jack Forbes

Jack Forbes wrote: I'm behind this time, but I've been on vacation. Got big news and reason to celebrate. I have a permanent home now at

-------------------------------------------------- I may still get interrupted for some more vacations later. It's tough, but I can handle it.

--------------------------------------------------- Vacation? And more vacations? I'm envious, Jack!

In any event, congratulations on having your own domain for your outstanding efforts.

History of N Scale:
Links to over 700 helpful sites:

Bill