October 13, 2005 Report. 970+ Missouri Railroad Depots. Depot up a Bluff, more old ones and more growing pains

Hi All

This time, I have about 25 more photos. I think it?s a good group. The unusual one this time is the one built up the side of a bluff. Check out Tuckers Station.

I had a new contributor this time. Andrew Taylor sent me several special ones. Welcome Andrew and Thanks. Bill Bunch is represented here again. His is a very nice collection.

Oh yes, speaking of Bill Bunch. I want to remind you that Bill is an excellent artist. He has his own web site. Most of his Pin & Ink And color paintings are on his site, NOT mine. I only have a few of his drawings and paintings on my site. Check them out at;

About my growing pains. (Good Growing pains.) My lists of depots are growing so much that I?m constantly having to re-design the format. I?ve always tried to keep the format of my web site so that those that might still be using the 640x480 setting on their PC monitor can view the site with out scrolling.

It?s getting to the point where I?m going to have to start relaxing that and allowing more list space by having 800x600 as my maximum standard. I read a lot that the 800x600 setting is about the smallest any one uses anyway. It?s not something that is going to happen over night, but as I have to expand, I?ll be changing to the bigger limits.

If there are those of you out there that still use the small setting, let me know. I?ll try to keep the changes to a minimum. Stay Tuned, lots more to come.

Jack Forbes

Jack Forbes