Small Track Plans for O gauge Posted

I have been busy drawing up new track plans, and here's what'cs ready for you:
3' by 5' layouts for O, O27, Atlas O and RealTrax
http://www.thortrains.net/marx/35dex1.html
3' by 3', 3' by 4' and 40" by 42" layouts for O, O27, etc. http://www.thortrains.net/marx/microdex.html
Newcomers can find hudnreds iof track plans on my site http://www.thortrains.net
Coming later this week are more 3' by 4' plans
Enjoy!
Happy New Year! Thor
Just so you know, the remainder of the 3' by 4' layouts were posted. they now cover O-31, O27, At;las O and MTH realtrack.
In the last two weeks I have created and uploaded over 100 plans for O track systems.
Happy railroading!
Thor