Page update

--Have been doing buckets of projects over the last few months and
finally got around to updating my page. Text and photos covering Feb-August
are now up. Direct link to index:

-Welding content: got my new Maxstar DX up and working; interesting
experince! Gotta get a water cooled torch methinks, now that I can wield
more power than I could squeeze out of the Econotig..
Reply to
steamer