welding weldING WELDING

Hey guys,

I had begun to think this group had died. Every time I've dropped in lately there have been nothing but page after after page of spam weirdness. Since I don't use a news reader (I go to google on the web) I've never discovered a way to filter out the trash.

Is there a way?

Is anybody else having this problem?

Vernon

P.S. I pulled the plug on my web page at "tucklings.com" due to spam. Therefore, it will do not good to email me at the stated address.

Hope everybody's well.

Vernon

DSO Exploit: Data source object exploit (Registry change, nothing done)

HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-1177238915-362288127-839522115-1004\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Inte rnet Settings\Zones\0\1004!=W=3

DSO Exploit: Data source object exploit (Registry change, nothing done) HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-20\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\Zones\0\1004!=W=3

DSO Exploit: Data source object exploit (Registry change, nothing done) HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-19\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\Zones\0\1004!=W=3

Reply to
xmradio

I just look at the number of messages in the thread. The trash usually has just the original message. If a thread has three or four messages it is likely to have something interesting.

Dan

Reply to
dcaster