welding weldING WELDING

Hey guys,
I had begun to think this group had died. Every time I've dropped in lately there have been nothing but page after after page of spam
weirdness. Since I don't use a news reader (I go to google on the web) I've never discovered a way to filter out the trash.
Is there a way?
Is anybody else having this problem?
Vernon
P.S. I pulled the plug on my web page at "tucklings.com" due to spam. Therefore, it will do not good to email me at the stated address.
Hope everybody's well.

DSO Exploit: Data source object exploit (Registry change, nothing done)
HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-1177238915-362288127-839522115-1004\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Inte rnet Settings\Zones\0\1004!=W=3
DSO Exploit: Data source object exploit (Registry change, nothing done) HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-20\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\Zones\0\1004!=W=3
DSO Exploit: Data source object exploit (Registry change, nothing done) HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-19\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\Zones\0\1004!=W=3
--
this is a signature

I just look at the number of messages in the thread. The trash usually has just the original message. If a thread has three or four messages it is likely to have something interesting.
Dan