Web page update.

I finally got around to doing a small update on my home page.

It shows my new welder with wire feeder cart, my new stove, and some other things.

Feel free to have a look.

Thanks.

Wayne Cook Shamrock, TX

Wayne Cook

Hi Wayne, Just had a look at your website, I loved the look of your surrounding area of your house, looks very much like our premises., at least you are using all your equipment for what it was designed for not spending a month making a welding trolley then being frightened to use it in case you scratch the paint. Kind regards Rotty UK

Reply to
Rotty

In the process of packing out and headed to the Piney Woods. A long way from Shamrock, but sill neighbors :-).

Martin

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn

:-). Thanks.

Yes I'm not much on looks though I'm getting to the point where I'd rather improve the looks a little. My biggest problem is I rarely have time for those improvements. :-)

Wayne Cook Shamrock, TX

Wayne Cook

Thanks.

It's all in the scale of things. :-)