The Eureka Clock

Please can someone point out to ne the editions of ME that had construtcion details for an Eureka clock?
Having switched fro 16mm narrow gauge to horology it's
the one type of electric clock that is well outside my price range!
Gareth's Downstairs Computer
21:53:14 +0100 typed in uk.rec.models.engineering the following:

    Not sure if this is what you want -     <http://www.orlovac.eu/satovi/eureka.pdf is a pdf of Feb 3, 1949 (and following) article.

--
pyotr filipivich
On 14/05/2018 16:21, pyotr filipivich wrote:

That's exactly right.
Many thanks!
Gareth's Downstairs Computer
18:14:51 +0100 typed in uk.rec.models.engineering the following:

    Yer welcome.
    Of course, now that I have those plans, I'll have to build one myself.
    When I'd really rather take a stab at making a "temporal hour clock" similar to Takana's Myriad Clock, or the watch made more recently in 2015 by Masahiro Kikuno. Easy peasey - twelve hour days and twelve hour nights,     Now figure out how to do that mechanically.
--
pyotr filipivich