Citabria Pro Logo

I am building my second attempt at a quarter scale model of a Citabria Pro from a Bud Nosen kit. First one looked pretty good but this one is a lot better since I finally got hold of a November 1968 issue of Air Progress that features it. I am looking for a print of the Bellanca/Champion logo that was used on the tail of the Citabria Pro. I've found a lot of pictures but none clear enough to make a decent copy.

Phil AMA609

Reply to
pcoopy