China Model Production or CMP or CMPro kits @ AK-Models.com (AKM)

Hi to all reading this. My name is Alex I am the owner and operator of AK-Models

(AKM). I would like to have the opportunity to let everybody know of the new line of ARF aircraft that we now offer. Some might have heard and some might have flown some of the CMP kits. CMP has been around for years and they offer a huge line of finest fiberglass kits on the market. I say finest because they truly are the top of the line kits. I could go on and on about the kits, but I would like You to look and decide for yourself. Please come look around at
we have many war birds and many aerobatic kits available. We offer best prices as well, if we are not will match any other prices on the web PLUS give additional discount for brining this to our attention. So no further delays... come and check us out!

Reply to
akm

Now THAT is the way to introduce a company!

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

AK Models is also the company that produces the Simple Flier kit, an aircraft introduced as a concept in the original RealFlight Classic. The Simple Flier was so fun to fly in the simulator, that AK Models actually developed a kit based from the simulator model.

Great Planes actually mentions this story and provides the URL to AK Models when you pull up information about the Simple Flier in the G3 RealFlight simulator.

RC Universe carries independent reviews and comments concerning the CMPro ARFs previously mentioned. They certainly do deserve consideration for your hobby dollars, as does AK Models.

Reply to
Ed Paasch

I went to the AK-M website and ended up placing an order for their Christen Eagle ARF.

Ed Cregger

Reply to
Ed Cregger

Just what I was about to say :D See how easy that was Chuck? And the attitude towards this guy is positive from the start. Stefan Pettersen

Reply to
Stefan Pettersen

Ed, When you get it, please look it over carefully and let us know what it is. I am interested in one but would rather let you plow the ground up first....

Reply to
Six_O'Clock_High

Hehe, hopefully Ed Cregger will try out the Super Chipmunk 40 or Staudacher

40 ARF and tell me whether or not I should buy one!

Those are both awfully nice looking ARFs, especially considering the price.

Reply to
Ed Paasch

Well, I ordered one of their Extra 300S Electrics to use as a test bed for my line of LiPo batteries I have coming in this week.

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

"Six_O'Clock_High"

Reply to
Ed Cregger

I appreciate AK offering these models. But be careful on the price

they seem to vary among vendors. Also see,

There are 2 others that offer CMP models, look for their advertisement on RCU or RC Groups (sorry I forgot which

-- sfsjki

----------------------------------------------------------------------- sfsjkid's Profile:

this thread:

sfsjkid

I noticed this, too. Raidentech offers the F6F for less money AND less shipping, but is higher on some of the others, I think.

I ordered an R/C tank from Raidentech recently. The order was not shipped for almost a week. I bought a laser-cut Sukhoi kit from AK Models a few years back and the service was excellent.

Good flying, desmobob

Reply to
Robert Scott

I would agree Ed, but last year some slime ball (I am being very nice here) took my money order and never sent the kit. Turns out he seems to have scammed several of us. Besides, I am a little picky...

Reply to
Six_O'Clock_High

Hi Guys, I thank you all for keeping this post alive. Customer feedback is water and bread for any business. Our prices are based on other distributors like

and Chief Aircraft Inc. We lowered a price on every single CMP kits we carry compare to them. If we still missed something please do let us know. Raidentech's F6F Hellcat is a copy of CMP kit; we also do have in stock "copy" version for less than Raidentech. The difference is quality of the glass work, covering, packaging and the box itself.

Good flying.

Reply to
akm

I was considering the larger Chipmunk, before I saw the Christen Eagle.

Ed Cregger

Reply to
Ed Cregger

I checked out the site from Raidentech and the ones affiliated with it Those "copies" as you call them, look really exactly like the ones yo sell, _so_how_would_you_know_ ? The bottom line in any transaction i how many potatoes you have to fork over in the end, besides "you ge what you pay for"

-- indoruwe

this thread:

indoruwet