Re: Looking for a complete (used) RC system on ebay

"James McGowan" wrote in news:42124c13$0$4955$afc38c87@:

I've been trying to find a used (or really cheap) three- or > four-channel RC system for a park flyer I'm building. Given > that I'm broke and the plane isn't all that fancy, I > thought I'd hunt on ebay for a used system. My only > requirements are that it have micro-sized servos and > receiver -- the fuselage won't accomodate full-sized gear. > > I can't find anything... Where would you look? What > keywords do you use? (Having asked that, if you have a used > radio system that meets my needs, please let me know!)

You may have better luck with an R/C club near where you live or work or a hobby shop. Often, someone is selling some gear so they can buy other stuff, they're not looking to make money. Hobby shops sometimes sell stuff on consignment.

Nearby hobby shop would be the easiest place to locate a nearby club.

- HPT

Reply to
High Plains Thumper

When searching on ebay, use a search terms such as pico, micro, naro, system

Reply to
jim

here's one going pretty cheap. The HS81 servos are not the smallest, but not bad.

jim

Thanks Jim!

Reply to
Six_O'Clock_High

There are many RC flea markets around, especially this time of year. Pick up a "Model Aviation" magazine and look at the back for one near you.

m-m

Reply to
M-M