HELP+++Graupner mc 16+++

Could you please tell me how I can connect the R/C of the Graupner mc 16 with my PC, for practicing flying. What is the difference between Graupner
mc 16 and Graupner mc 20? Thank you in advance for your reply.
Hi,
You could search for the necessary signal-OUT needed for the interface or PC. How? With a free downloadable scope (check-out my website chapter 1) or eventually drawings of the MC15 (chapter 5) which has the same HF-module I think.
If you think you cannot handle this then you could by the original pupil-module (slave-modul) Graupner ref. 3290.3 from which you can take the signal (check my website chap 3 under Graupner connector)
For the most universal interface, you should make or buy a USB-interface (which transforms the TX-signal to joystick-signal). If it's for using with FMS (free), other (free) options are somethimes possible.
Check-out my standard mail here-under and study it eventually. Olivier
--
http://users.belgacom.net/TX2TX : buddy box compatibility problems between
different brands of RC-transmitters.