[FFSMC] Interested to be in the team ?

Hi all,
The FFSMC has more and more guests, and I want it as better as
possible.
Big brands of models rely on us and help us by supplying us their new
kits, as well aviation as cars, motorcycles, boats, military, etc....
(Heller, Revell, Tamiya, Italeri, Dragon, etc.)
I can not so make everything any more quite alone, and a team is
forming. If you wish to join us, do not hesitate to contact me. Already
know that the kits are supplied 50 % of their normal selling price
(plus sheaping) for the members of the team. On the other hand, it is
normal that products are analyzed for the reasonable delay (less than 2
months generally).
I look also for French or English / Spanish translators and other
languages if you wish it.
For more information: snipped-for-privacy@ffsmc.com
Regards
Reply to