[FFSMC] New : Free acces to the walkaround since yesterday

Hi all,
Because the request of numerous persons, we decided to make an attempt,
and to open the access to walkarounds to all, including to the persons
who are not registered on the FFSMC.
So, we ask you to respect our work and that of the photographers who
gave us their photos, and to use nothing on other websites andor in
commercial purposes without our agreement and that of the authors of
the pictures.
We encourage however to create an account if it is not already made, to
benefit from services reserved for the subscribers as well as to
receive the letter of the FFSMC and be informed the first ones of the
news and the evolutions of the website.
We whish you very good surfs on the FFSMC...
Cheers
Reply to
Flying Frog