[FFSMC] Translators wanted

Hi all,

After the last hacking attemps, we are one more time online... The walkarounds are all there!

But, trying to strengthen his services to be the most close possible of his guests, the FFSMC wishes to offer them a site in their own language. We look so for translators who would like to work with us towards the following languages :

-English

-Italian

-Spanish

Thank you to contact me back if you are interested...

If you wish the other languages, do not hesitate also to contact us.

Thank you in advance

Chris "Flying Frog" FFSMC admin

Reply to
Flying Frog