[FFSMC] Translators wanted

Hi all,
After the last hacking attemps, we are one more time online... The
walkarounds are all there!
But, trying to strengthen his services to be the most close possible of
his guests, the FFSMC wishes to offer them a site in their own
language. We look so for translators who would like to work with us
towards the following languages :
-English
-Italian
-Spanish
Thank you to contact me back if you are interested...
If you wish the other languages, do not hesitate also to contact us.
Thank you in advance
Chris "Flying Frog"
FFSMC admin
Reply to