[FFSMC] Some precision about the registration on the website

Hello all,

Several friends told to me to have problems to visit the FFSMC. I want so to remind two or three things:

- You can choose your language (English or French), on the right side of the home page.

- You need to subscribe (for free of course) : go to the home page, on the right side, in the block "login", you need to click on "subscribe now".

- When you subscribe, the email adress need to be your right adress : you will receive a confirmation email.

Cheers

Reply to
Flying Frog

Well worth registering for too! Excellent and interesting Lancaster X and MiG 23 walkarounds have been posted showing details I've not seen anywhere else, and some good modelling articles. Not any of my own particular favourites just yet, but when they do come the quality should be great.

Great site, thank you Chris.

Chek Change' boos' to 'bos' in address to email directly

FFSMC. I want

right side

home page, on

"subscribe