[FFSMC Off Topic] We are looking for translators

Hello,
You certainely know what is the FFSMC, a big website dedicated to scale
modelling, with numerous walkarounds. We would like to send online
build-ups, documentation reviews, etc... and we are looking for
translators able to work from French to English and From English to
French to help us to translate our articles.
If your wish to find another language and if you want to help us (but
it will be a big work because each module will need to be translated),
don't hesitate to contact us.
Thanks in advance
Chris"Flying Frog", FFSMC admin
Reply to