[FFSMC] The FFSMC needs you

Hi all,
The new version of the FFSMC is under building online since a week. The
purpose of this website is to offer for free to the modellers a lot of
documentation to improve their models (documentation is the base of the
serious scale modelling, and is very expensive).
If you have the possibility to make beautiful and complete walkarounds,
and if you wish to share them with the other amateurs by showing them
on the FFSMC, do not hesitate to contact me. Access to the website is
free, but, for reasons of security, registration is compulsory.
Another word: the FFSMC is totally free for the guests, but not for the
staff. To keep it alive and most interesting possible, we need
sponsors. If you have a company which works on planes, cars,
motorcycles, trucks, boats, etc... or modelling naturally, books and
which you wish to enlarge your audience, the FFSMC can help you to make
better know your range. Feel free to contact us.
Regards
Reply to
Flying Frog