a question for Italian readers: shops in/near Trieste

Hi, I'm looking for shops in or around Trieste (the nearer to the Slovenian border the better ;)) that sell Model Master colors, since here in Slovenia I'm not able to find anything useful..

thanks, Andrej

Reply to
Andrej

Not sure if any has Model Master Color, but you may try:

Euromodel

34141 Trieste (TS) - 16, VIA CONTI tel: 040 632158

Modelland Train S.N.C.

34129 Trieste (TS) - 8/B, VIA VIDALI GIUSEPPE tel: 040 765336

Pellielo Mauro

34129 Trieste (TS) - 8/D, VIA VASARI GIORGIO tel: 040 772723

Tom-Hobby Di Maria Elena Tomasi Ferluga

34125 Trieste (TS) - 15/A, VIA CRISPI FRANCESCO tel: 040 636435

Nuova Orvisi Giocattoli

34132 Trieste (TS) - Via Udine, 11 tel: 040.4528766

IIRC, both Pellielo and Orvisi used to keep Model Master in stock, though they may be clearing out. New EEC pollution and safety rules.

HTH Bonehammer

Reply to
Bonehammer

ooh, thank you :D i'll go and have a look :)

Reply to
Andrej

Most of the italian hobby shops should have Testors Model Master colors (they are reselled by Italeri if I'm not wrong), so you could just try looking for "modellismo" on the italian yellow pages:

Anyway, you cannot find the whole model master range in Italy: there are some paints (such as the Russian/Soviet colors) that seems aren't imported, nobody knows why...

Hope this helps

Reply to
Yuri