Where can I find free 3D Model of a V8 Motor????

Hi,

I'm looking for a descent model of any V8 motor to use as a logo graphic in a racing boat that I drew up in SolidWorks. I've been looking around and I don't really want to spend a bunch of cash on membership fees at some of the sites I've found. Not looking to re-engineer anything, just need a basic model of a V8 motor. Just the exterior features would be good enough.

Any suggestions??? Anyone have one that I could get from???

Thanks,

Seph

Reply to
sephryan