Re: [FFSMC] New military walkaround Online : Renault UE

"Flying Frog" wrote in
news: snipped-for-privacy@ffsmc.com:
Hi all, Just sent online a new walkaround, dedicated to the Renault UE,
> French armoured very light vehicle with tracks but without armament. >
> Happy modelling

Cool
Tanks, Bob
Reply to
PzKfw Bob
Dans son message précédent, PzKfw Bob a écrit :
You're welcome Bob. On the FFSMC you will find a lot of walkarounds, very complete each time. Tiger I or II, Panzer II, and a lot of others, from Germany, France, Italy, Great Britain, USA...
Notice : to go on the website, you need to subscribe... but that's free...
Cheers
Reply to
Flying Frog
"Flying Frog" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@ffsmc.com:
Looks good, I'm in the process of subscribing. Hope I did alright my French is not too strong.
Thanks, Bob
Reply to
PzKfw Bob
PzKfw Bob a utilisé son clavier pour écrire :
Bob, take a look on right blocks in the main page : you can choose English language ;-)
Reply to
Flying Frog
"Flying Frog" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@ffsmc.com:
DOH!!!!