Re: [FFSMC] New military walkaround online : Dodge WC52 (1942)

"Flying Frog" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@ffsmc.com:

Chris and to all,

Excellent imagery in this web site, high quailty photos.

Thanks for the Heads Up, Bob

PS: Loved the Tigers Walk arounds.

Reply to
PzKfw Bob

PzKfw Bob avait soumis l'idée :

Hi Bob and all,

Thanks a lot for your kind message. Yes, I am very requiring with the quality photos, because this website is for modellers and people interested with History. So I try to find a good balance between high quality and weight reduced...

Cheers

Reply to
Flying Frog