[FFSMC] Cheap ebay like service

Hi all,

I just added a new service to the FFSMC : an auction service, like on ebay, but very cheaper, even I propose a lot of functions (personnal store include !).

The URL is :

You can choose your language (French or English) when you will be connected in your account...

Please note this service is only for scale modelling, RC modelling and photo material.

Cheers

Reply to
Flying Frog

For attempt, I have just sentan object. It is a Panzer III Ausf. L Revell 1/72 scale.

It will allow you to see service in real size.

Reply to
Flying Frog

can i get fries with that? (good luck in your endeavor.)

Hi "e"...

Why not ? Exactly like with ebay, you can have a store. Feel free to take a look, and test this service, that's free for basic functions...

Well, thanks a lot. Target is not money, only service for modellers...

Cheers

Reply to
Flying Frog

thanks, i will certainly check it out. more as a buyer. not quite advanced enough to do much selling.

e a couché sur son écran :

Ok. For now I just sent 4 models, just for tests... and one has bid ! I know some friends are tired with ebay cost, and will use FFSMC Auction... Well at more, that's easy to link each seller stuff from an NG, exactly like for ebay items... i.e :

for my models...

Way pay a lot if you can pay less ? ;o)

Reply to
Flying Frog

indeed why? will you remember us when you are rich?

Chris,

How do you feel about those nasty markings on German WWII aircraft? I know there are countries that have problems with them.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Il se trouve que e a formulé :

Lol, well I'm afraid I never will be rich... but that's not important... :-)

Reply to
Flying Frog

well said. it was bad must never be forgotten. cockroaches breed in the darkness.

Reply to
Annon User