Life Like Great Service

To one and all I am publicly praising Life Like Products for their wonderful customer service. We gave my son a new train set for Christmas and the Locomotive did not work. The replacement arrived today and was put into operation and the biggest smile is now on his face! Christmas train for son..... $XXXX. Time waiting for warrenty replacement....6 days. The joy a model railroad can bring to a child .....Priceless.

Reply to
nitram578

Nitram578 wrote: To one and all I am publicly praising Life Like Products for their wonderful customer service. We gave my son a new train set for Christmas and the Locomotive did not work. The replacement arrived today and was put into operation and the biggest smile is now on his face! Christmas train for son..... $XXXX. =A0 Time waiting for warrenty replacement....6 days. The joy a model railroad can bring to a child .....Priceless.

---------------------------------------------- It's certainly nice to see manufacturers provide prompt service, especially at Christmas time. I'm sure that Life-Like will gain more customers this way.

History of N Scale:
Railroad Bookstore:
's Books and Toy Trains:
to 1,000 sites:

Bill

I had the same experience with them about 2 years ago. bought a N scale SD7, about a year before that. finally got around to painting it and broke the handrails with my hamhocks taking apart. called them to pay for a replacement set and you know I had a Free set within 5 working days.

---------------------------------------------- It's certainly nice to see manufacturers provide prompt service, especially at Christmas time. I'm sure that Life-Like will gain more customers this way.

History of N Scale:
Railroad Bookstore:
's Books and Toy Trains: