Offer of machining services

We are a Spanish company called TALLERES MECÁNICOS MAYPE located in Barcelona. We are specialized in the mechanization of pieces and
the construction of set of tools. We work mainly in the following sectors: aeronautics, railway, sanitary, auto motion, valves and moulds, prototypes, automatisms, machinery and robotics.
At the moment, we work essentially with Spanish firms. We would like to develop our activity and penetrate in new markets that will bring us new opportunities. We would like to receive documentation of your company in order to consider a future collaboration.
If you are interested and need more information about us, do not hesitate to visit our website www.maype.net or to contact us directly.
We are looking forward to hear from you soon
Add pictures here
✖