new project of Behavior Simulation and Motives Modeling

Our group have developed a new conceptual model for behavior simulation in machines. We wish to share our know-how of motives evolution simulation with all intrested in this sphere of AI and Artificial Personality.

Just visit our web-site

can also download the PowerPoint presentation of our instrumental software that dedicated to simulation of workgroup in a small office:
We are looking for a collaboration!

Reply to
Valentin

Our group have developed a new conceptual model for behavior simulation in machines. We wish to share our know-how of motives evolution simulation with all intrested in this sphere of AI and Artificial Personality. Just visit our web-site

You can also download the PowerPoint presentation of our instrumental software that dedicated to simulation of workgroup in a small office: