new project of Behavior Simulation and Motives Modeling

Our group have developed a new conceptual model for behavior simulation in machines. We wish to share our know-how of motives evolution
simulation with all intrested in this sphere of AI and Artificial Personality.
Just visit our web-site http://melos.info.You can also download the PowerPoint presentation of our instrumental software that dedicated to simulation of workgroup in a small office: http://melos.info/files/melos_demo1_eng.zip
We are looking for a collaboration!