FTP Hosting

Hi all
Slightly OT but there is a CAD angle....
I work for a small-to-medium-size business and need to send/receive drawings
on a regular basis.
The communication of CAD files causes rapid bloating of our exchange
databases so an alternative method of drawing transfer is required.
Does anyone have recommendations for independent FTP site hosting?
I am looking for a customisable service which can be personalised to present
an individual corporate identity - basically like the Buzsaw offering but
without the toy-town elements.
Password access control to site areas would also be a requirement.
Any comments/recommendations gratefully received.
TIA
Phil
Reply to
TheScullster
My company uses pair.com. I don't have ant details on all their services, but they host our email and our ftp site.

doane_nut