obtaining 2:1 print

I was going to ask in alt.cad but there's so much garbage there......
I have plans (66"x 36" ) that I want to increase by 2:1 and get a print. It
would be OK in 4 sheets.
Can anyone tell me if this can be done, and if so how and where?
TIA
Reply to
TT_Man
If you're correctly set up to plot the 66x36 sheets at a 1:1 plot scale, the following should work:
Plot 1/4 of the sheet using the window option, at a plot scale of 2:1. Repeat for the other three quarter-sheet sections. ___
Reply to
Paul Turvill
Sorry, I didn't explain properly. I don't have and form of cad originals, only the 66x36 print on paper. At the very least, they would have to be scanned into a cad system...
Reply to
TT_Man
Scanned, yes, cad system? Not required. Tell your printer what you want and let them do it. When you do, be careful with your language as yours could be interpreted in to inverse ways.
Reply to
Michael Bulatovich
Sorted, I found a printer company that can scan 850 mm wide, enlarge/split and print on continuous paper 840mm wide.
Reply to
TT_Man