Project Based FTP Hosting

Hi all
Anyone have experience of hosted FTP services for drawing distribution. I'm looking for something between YouSendIt and Buzzsaw.
Want a simple-to-upload arrangement into a Client Project folder with password protection available. Prefer to use a service provider's storage, rather than open our servers to ftp traffic.
Is anybody out there using a similar service? Hoping to reduce the load on the Exchange Server as a result.
TIA
Phil