Project Based FTP Hosting

Hi all
Anyone have experience of hosted FTP services for drawing distribution.
I'm looking for something between YouSendIt and Buzzsaw.
Want a simple-to-upload arrangement into a Client Project folder with
password protection available.
Prefer to use a service provider's storage, rather than open our servers to
ftp traffic.
Is anybody out there using a similar service?
Hoping to reduce the load on the Exchange Server as a result.
TIA
Phil
Reply to
TheScullster