Project Based FTP Hosting

Hi all

Anyone have experience of hosted FTP services for drawing distribution. I'm looking for something between YouSendIt and Buzzsaw. Want a simple-to-upload arrangement into a Client Project folder with password protection available. Prefer to use a service provider's storage, rather than open our servers to ftp traffic.

Is anybody out there using a similar service? Hoping to reduce the load on the Exchange Server as a result.

TIA

Phil

Reply to
TheScullster