Good photo hosting site?

Today I repaired my Braun foil-style electric razor. Two bits of plastic about 5 mm square broke off when I dropped it earlier. Like fins, they press against springs that move hooks that engage the cover that holds the foil.

I cleaned all the areas and parts and got the Gorilla Glue out of the fridge. I applied just a little to each fin and used tweezers to transfer the glue to the mating areas. I breathed on each to begin the "kick" and poked and prodded while the glue got hard. Finally, they stood proud and square, so I put the assembly in the toaster oven to cure more quickly.

You guessed it; I melted my Braun. :)

Does anybody know a good photo site?

Cabin fever does the strangest things to people...

Douglas (Dana) Goncz, CPS Replikon Research Seven Corners, VA 22044-0394

Reply to
The Dougster

Jon

Reply to
Jon Danniken

I use

Steve B

Only one gig. If you want more, you must pay:

Robert Roland

I have a matrix of half a dozen PCs, IE6, 7 and Firefox, two low-cost dialup ISPs and part-time WiFi, so I minimize the software, just type in a phone number and dial. For Picasa I use the Basic Uploader which doesn't need any download, similarly Yahoo for mail, Google Groups for reading and posting.

Before uploading photos I crop them and reduce the resolution to

100DPI.

jsw

Reply to
Jim Wilkins

Yeah, but a gig is a lot. Even if you upload full size pictures at 400-500K that's well over 2000 pictures. I worried about storage space when I setup my web forums and allowed built in picture hosting until I did the math. The gallery doesn't even get used anymore. Users just upload and plug their photos right into the forums.

Reply to
Bob La Londe