Good photo hosting site?

Today I repaired my Braun foil-style electric razor. Two bits of plastic about 5 mm square broke off when I dropped it earlier. Like
fins, they press against springs that move hooks that engage the cover that holds the foil.
I cleaned all the areas and parts and got the Gorilla Glue out of the fridge. I applied just a little to each fin and used tweezers to transfer the glue to the mating areas. I breathed on each to begin the "kick" and poked and prodded while the glue got hard. Finally, they stood proud and square, so I put the assembly in the toaster oven to cure more quickly.
You guessed it; I melted my Braun. :)
Does anybody know a good photo site?
Cabin fever does the strangest things to people...
Douglas (Dana) Goncz, CPS Replikon Research Seven Corners, VA 22044-0394
The Dougster wrote:

www.tinypic.com
Jon

I use www.flickr.com
On Sun, 20 Dec 2009 02:18:27 -0800, Gunner Asch

Only one gig. If you want more, you must pay:
http://picasa.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer9567
--
RoRo

Yeah, but a gig is a lot. Even if you upload full size pictures at 400-500K that's well over 2000 pictures. I worried about storage space when I setup my web forums and allowed built in picture hosting until I did the math. The gallery doesn't even get used anymore. Users just upload and plug their photos right into the forums.

I have a matrix of half a dozen PCs, IE6, 7 and Firefox, two low-cost dialup ISPs and part-time WiFi, so I minimize the software, just type in a phone number and dial. For Picasa I use the Basic Uploader which doesn't need any download, similarly Yahoo for mail, Google Groups for reading and posting.
Before uploading photos I crop them and reduce the resolution to 100DPI.
jsw