Sea Fury Panel Lines ?

Hey Gang:

Just finishing the Top Flite Sea Fury and need panel line info. I have the "Warbird Tech Series" which only includes one rather poor drawing which only shows top of the wing and one side of the fuse. Anyone out there be able to scan a better 3 view drawing and send to

snipped-for-privacy@cox.net

I'll buy the beer !!

Thanks

Denis

Reply to
Denis Winters

I'd check the vatious aviation museums around you, they may actually have one sitting around.

Alternate woudl be to contact one of the pilots/owners of the few remaining air-worthy ones.

Last case would be to check the NAM in Ottawa, Ontario Canada or the Fleet Air Arm Museum, Yeovilton, UK.

Reply to
byrocat

I would also check one of the better plastic model kits available, There accuracy is very good...good enough as proof for RC scale models in contests

Reply to
Harry Kolomyjec

Spend a few bucks and get the Squadron book and you will have all the scale documentation you will ever need.

Reply to
Paul McIntosh