Heljan 47s

Just a bit of advance notice to those of you who have ordered the latest batch of Heljan 47s from me; the following loco's are in transit from Denmark at the moment:-

4665 47829 Police livery 4666 47851 Heritage BR green 4667 47840 Heritage BR blue 4668 47847 Heritage BR large logo blue

Best wishes, John Turner,

53A Models, Hull, UK.

Shop website:

Photo website 1:

(BR steam, diesels & electrics, rolling stock & plant; preservation & industrial scene, overseas railways)

Photo website 2:

(the post-BR current railway scene).

Photo website 3:

(railways around Hull and the East Riding).

ANTI-SPAM E-MAIL ADDRESS: snipped-for-privacy@53amodels.kazoo.co.uk replace kazoo with karoo to reply.

Reply to
John Turner

I hope no one drops the container so they stay in 'one piece' this time...

Ian J.

Reply to
Ian J.

Wasn't it a container that had a delivery of Lima 67's that was dropped?

Nick

Nick Gurney

"Nick Gurney" wrote

Nah, that was the loco that Lima shipped in tik form (shipped ready-built but arrived as a kit).

John.

Reply to
John Turner

Reply to
Michael Walker

Oops, my apologies.

Have Heljan done the same thing as last time and given the areas that these locos ran in? I am especially interested in the Heritage green one. Also, can I assume from the running number that it is post-TOPS, or does it have it's original Dxxx number and is actually the original version?

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Michael Walker

The term 'Heritage' in this context means that it's a modern loco painted in an historic livery. Some pics of 47851 in this livery can be seen at:

-- Steve Jones, Shropshire, England

Reply to
Steve Jones

Thanks for that, I suspected as much but aren't up on all the heritage scene.

Reply to
Michael Walker